Wednesday 16 January 2008

Sweden Has Disappeared From Face of Earth

Tonight at 10.33pm it was confirmed that the whole of Sweden has actually disappeared.

One man whom regularly walked from Trondheim in Norway to Ostersund in Sweden said:
"I reached the Norwegian border then suddenly was forced to stop, as I nearly fell a thousand feet towards the Earth's core. I must admit I was a little shocked to find Sweden was no longer there, but was more concerned because I thought I saw Rochdale. But I had to laugh when I realised it was an oddly shaped blue comb"

The United Nations was tonight intensifying its search for Sweden, although they were warning outside agencies that Sweden may be too far down in the Earth's core to be pulled out by the single tractor they have at hand.

Many Swedish ex-pats were flocking to the monument of Bjorn from Abba which was crafted in Montevideo, Uruguay during the Boar War by an owl.

Many European leaders offered their condolences to the Swedish nation, but added that they were hopeful that Sweden would be pulled out from the centre of the Earth soon.



Dave Ljongrundssen and Kebon McDavelsson.
Two of the Swedish men feared to be missing in the tragedy

No comments: